Safety Management, guidance and advice
For any safety guidance, advice or help, get in touch with RMT Associates Ltd. We specialise in this area.
Safety is an essential aspect to uphold within all industries and following the legislation is vital to ensure that the everyday running of the business isn’t affected.
Nearly all current safety legislation is based on risk assessment and only once a company has developed and documented a suitable and sufficient risk assessment can they then ensure a minimalised chance of there being accidents or incidents . Any chance of unforeseen accidents or incidents can potentially result in a loss of business, especially if you don’t have an adequate risk assessment in place.
We can provide you with specialist safety, quality and environmental consultancy for your business, including help with:
- Hazard Identification
- Risk Assessments
- COSHH Assessments (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health)
- Hazardous Area Classification
- Handling hazardous materials, including advice and training
- Permits to work, including implementation of systems and training
- Control of Contractors – Procedure implementation and training
- Liaison with regulatory bodies
- Accident and incident investigation. Generation of reports and expert assistance at meetings with regulatory bodies
- Practical safety awareness – training for the shop floor
- Provision of safety advice
- Safety Policy and procedure design
- Provision of safety management through part-time consultancy
- COMAH works
- DSEAR works
- CDM 2015
Don’t Ignore Safety
Ignoring safety, when it’s for the benefit of your business, can be detrimental to your company. You just cannot underestimate the cost of an accident within your business. It’s sensible to apply appropriate preventative measures in case of an accident or incident, rather than regretting it later.
At RMT Associates Ltd we are focused on safety and environmental knowledge gained in industries that are considered high hazard. We use this knowledge to help you to comply with safety legislation in your business effectively and prevent that accident.
If you are a new start up and want assistance and guidance in what the safety requirements are for your specific business, you can rely on us to provide you with relevant information and up-to-date knowledge of safety regulations to help you get started. One less thing to worry about!
Get in touch with RMT Associates Ltd for safety assistance and guidance. Call us on 01670 790 504